Class of 2023
2023 Graduation Ceremony:
May 20, 2023
Church at Wills Creek
All forms and due dates are available on this page.
If you have any questions, please call 256-494-1600 or email Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Graduates are held to these requirements.
Failure to turn in forms or meet deadlines may result in your child not participating in the Graduation ceremony.
2023 Graduation Deadlines
September 15, 2022
Intent to Graduate form due
October 4 or 6, 2022 (Only one meeting is required)
Mandatory Graduation Meeting (Only chance to get $25 discount)
$75 due at meeting
January 19, 2023
1.Updated DEW required
2. Update Homeschool Reporting
(Grades and Attendance)
3. Cap & gown ordered
4. All stoles & tassels ordered
February 2, 2023
Remainder of graduation fee due
April 1, 2023
Graduation Exam must be on file
April 13, 2023
Slideshow photos due
Graduate Information form due
May 4, 2023
All final grades and attendance due
Final DEW due
Diploma Request Form due
May 25, 2023
Non- Walking graduates may pick up their diploma
Last day to turn in transcript request before summer break
Office closed; no forms sent out
2023 High School Handbook & Graduation Forms
- Please join the Remind app. That is how all Graduation information will be communicated.
- You will find all the information about the day of Graduation in the Graduation letter to parents.
- An Intent to Graduate form should have been turned in on September 15.
- The graduation checklist will tell you when each of the forms are due, as well as other important dates to remember.
- All Graduates should have a DEW on file by January 19, 2023.
- A Final DEW is due by May 4, 2023. No one will graduate without this form being filled out.
- The Diploma Request Form is due after all work has been completed. Due no later than May 4, 2023.
- Follow the link below to make your first Graduation payment of $75.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEW HAS THE WORD “DRAFT’ ACROSS IT AS A WATERMARK. THIS SHOULD BE THERE.
Diploma Evaluation Worksheet (DEW)